Other websites : Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize Facebook
This link the other websites than the website of The Cabinet Office of Japan.
- Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize Facebook
- Website addresses in this announcement were at June 2019. For the most current address, please check yourself.
- Please confirm the manner of operation etc. in linked Websites.
Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize Facebook Moderation Policy
(1) The Facebook page is managed by the Office of Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize, Cabinet Office, Government of Japan (HNAP Office).
(2) Content of posts
Information related to the Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize.
2.Management of the page
(1) Responding to comments
The Facebook page is focused on an informational purpose only, so the HNAP Office will not respond to any comments or messages posted on the page. If you have any question or comment, please contact us via the Registration system for opinion and comment etc. on the HNAP Office's website.
(2) Deleting comments
We reserve the right to exercise our editorial control over the Facebook page, and we might hide, in part or in full, delete or decline comments which are unrelated to the original topics or deemed to fall under any of the following conditions without notifying the users.
- Comments that infringe a law, ordinance, or other regulations;
- Comments that violate public order and morals;
- Comments that promote criminal acts;
- Comments that slander or defame a particular individual, company, group, or other entities, or damages their reputation or trustworthiness;
- Comments that are breaches of privacy, including disclosing and leaking personal information without the authorization of its owner;
- Comments that breach third-party rights, including patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights;
- Comments that are intended to generate profit;
- Comments that include false information or significantly deviate from the truth;
- Comments that include link to websites with abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive contents;
- Comments that intend to take viewers to other websites, without expressing any views or opinions;
- Comments with the same or similar contents posted repeatedly by the same user;
- Comments that violate the terms and conditions of the Facebook policy;
- Other comments considered to be inappropriate for the management of the homepage;
(3) Banning users
We also reserve the right to ban users who post comments listed above. Those users who violate the moderation policy may be banned permanently.
(4) Sharing posts
We may share the posts by the government agency, local public entity or highly public institution, as necessary. In principle, the HNAP Office will not share posts by the other accounts.
3. Modification of the Policy
We may at any time, without notice, revise this policy and other information contained in this Policy.
4. Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights over the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, and text, etc., posted on the Facebook page belong to the HNAP Office or those with valid rights. People are free to use such as "Like" function for the posts on the Facebook page. All the information on the sites may be reused with attribution. However, this does not apply to information marked "All Rights Reserved"
The HNAP Office is taking every possible care to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the Facebook page. However, the HNAP Office is not responsible for any consequences whatsoever that may result from decisions or actions taken by users based on the information on the Facebook page.
Please note that the HNAP Office is not responsible for any inter-user trouble caused by the Facebook page or damages suffered as a result, or for any user-third party trouble caused by the Facebook page or damages suffered as a result.
The copyright and other rights of the posts, including comments, belong to the users who made the post. However, by posting content, it is deemed that the user licensed the right to utilize the content globally at no charge and on a non-exclusive basis to the HNAP Office, and it is deemed that the user has consented not to exercise its copyright or other rights against the HNAP Office.
The HNAP Office bears no responsibility for any other damages caused by the Facebook page.